Monday, October 29, 2018

Cebu Pacific Blogging Event 2018

Last September 17, 2018, the very distinguished CDOBloggers were invited by Cebu Pacific held at Giuseppe Restaurant. Whale, I was very glad to be part of it (*red blush on my cheek*). We were brought through an orientation about saving the environment from the terrors of plastic and how it affects our environment. They also had fun trivia games and our group won--YAY!--thanks to that genius blogger since I didn't have a single clue of what's the correct answer to the questions being asked.  

I'm not sure exactly, because as always, I always join events as long as they have food (*horrified gasps* *cue paper cups thrown at my face*). Okay, okay...sorry.
So, yeah, we got freebies (thank you) consisting of a small stuffed Sebby (is that how I spell the name or is it Ceby or Cebie or *horrifically explosive lobotomy*) ohmygods  IT'S CEB (gasp of revelation...thanks Google).
Before the program's over, Cebu Pacific gave us a set of metal straws in the name of Mother Nature and a little phone-lock-thingy.

Thanks for the educational orientation, Cebu Pacific. And perhaps the freebie tickets. (Hopefully I'd get one myself next time...kukukukuku~)

No comments:

Post a Comment