Monday, December 30, 2019

CDOBloggers' Christmas Party 2019

Hey Guys! Miss me? Sorry, I've been missing for some months. Forgive my inexcusable absence but going to a new school has taken a lot of tool in me. I know it's not an excuse but I have no other excuse.. if you get what I mean. 

Finally, it's Christmas vacation and now I have some time to blog (apart from extending my sleeping hours then spend the rest of the day doodling in my sketch pad). 

This afternoon, I was finally able to join CDOBloggers' Christmas Party along with my mom. Honestly, I was a bit awkward coz I've been M-I-A in a lot of events in this great Organization for the past months. So, I was a bit guilty --- but excited, too. My mom just helped me create my PayMaya account and I was hoping to win some games to get some, you know, PayMaya credits! (and I did! yay!). It was also a bit odd on my part being the youngest in this org coz they decided that we come in our 50's attire. Well, mom and I went for those (badass or bratty?) girls in the 50's called The Forgotten 1950's Girl Gang (ha. ha.). See our pic below. But I think we just look casual...🤔


The party took place at the Mezzanine room at the 2nd floor of The VIP Hotel. I only have few pics in our party so I guess I'd rather share with you the food that was served that day.

Lechon
Pancit
Pinakbet
Bulalo soup 😋

And how lovely are these? You may think these are cupcakes but they are actually soap. Got one for myself and it smells like perfume :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment