Thursday, April 27, 2017

TOURISM IN THE SKIES

Welcome to the newly-opened adventure at Hugo Sky Lounge, Sierra del Oro at Indahag, Cagayan de Oro City. It's the place of your frappe-filled, sky-high and scenic dreams! Buckle up your seatbelts, mates, because you're about to hear a whole lot of awesome in this blog. And you're going to wish you were there, too.


If you're the type of person who likes a good view of the sunset and a starry night, then I'll hand you some information. If you enjoy easygoing cafe bossa nova jazz and sipping on either a cool iced venti or a cappucino, the place I just told you about might be for you. If you're that person who likes to go on crazy and risky (literally) sky-high adventures and go pet dangerous wild animals, what can I say except, you're welcome!

The CDOBloggers (whoa, I wasn't aware that I am one, already!) and their kids were invited for the soft opening and an exclusive Paragliding experience at Sierra del Oro on April 26 and April 28, 2017. At the site you can find the Hugo Skye Lounge cafe which offers good food and your probably your favorite pastries and shakes (if you have an extremely sweet tooth), a jazz restaurant, and soon-to-be-opened Noah's Ark zoo (watch out for the animatronics), and possibly a pool. 

I've got a lot more to say but it's currently up my bedtime so the Sierra del Oro Paragliding Adventure, the main attraction for the day, will be discussed more in my next blog...so cross your fingers, viewers!

(Sigh...) I really need to get some rest now. Chloe Orteza, signing out for. ☺
 

No comments:

Post a Comment